The Gross Delusion.



"It'll only take 5 minutes"




Mum: It'll only take 5 minutes to reach.
Me: Noo, it takes 20 minutes! It's like the OTHER part of Shah Alam!
Mum: Nope, 5.
Me: Okay, we'll bet. If you reach in 5, I'll buy you lunch. If you don't, you'll get me an ice-cream?(since you always buy me lunch anyway) =D
Mum: Okay, set.

*background sounds* Mum, mum! Let's get Jie to buy us Kenny Rogers set lunch! Let's go somewhere expensive ok? ok? <---if you didn't know, that was my younger sister speaking.


-It'll only take 5 minutes to shower, and put on my make-up, and leave the house.

-It'll only take 5 minutes to drop by a store, buy some supplies, and come back.

-It'll only take 5 minutes to eat my lunch while chat with the rest of the family.

-It'll only take 5 minutes to do this.

-It'll only take 5 minutes to do that.


If I had a dollar for every bet I made, i'd have a mansion now.


But no, I was good to my mum. I only asked for an ice-cream. And got it.

0 Response to "The Gross Delusion."

Post a Comment