Attention, This Is Your Captain Speaking.

Friday, 4 June 2010 22:03 Posted by Lyn
Hello, fellow readers of Jern-lyn's blog. *formal wave*

Once, I was just like you. A mere reader of this blog. Unable to exert any control over what contents were published on this blog, limited to just commenting on them. But now, things have changed. Armed with Jern-lyn's e-mail address and password, oh, the things I can do! *rubs hands together sneakily*

As this is my first post, I only want to casually greet and welcome each and everyone of you to my presence on this blog, and so I shall not write anything (extremely) stupid.

You might be wondering by now, who I am. Here are three little statements, for you to get to know me better.

1. I am a firm believer that the moon is indeed made of cheese. Join my club, "I Am A Firm Believer That The Moon Is Indeed Made Of Cheese." today!

2. I think that people should write only with black pens; and blue ink is hideous and should not be allowed to come into contact with paper, unless it is in the form of a highlighter, in which case, it's perfectly fine, because a black highlighter would obviously be redundant.

3. I am completely appalled by the fact that there are 19 steps on Jern-lyn's staircase. Twenty steps, perfecto! If you insist on an odd number, twenty-one would be fine, too. But NINETEEN? That's just wrong.

If you haven't already been charmed by this post, stick around, and you'll be graced with more from me!

Last, but certainly not least, eat your fruits and vegetables, kids.

Yours truly,
Your Captain.

P/S: Bloop, bloop, bloop.

1 Response to "Attention, This Is Your Captain Speaking."

  1. Jo Ann Says:

    Hello captain..and welcome on board *winks winks*

Post a Comment