Holidays have begun.

Okay, so if you've been talking to me, you would've probably gotten sick by now of my endless rants and whines about my holidays. Why? Cause it's too short! While others are having two weeks, I only have one week break.

What is this!
I know, injustice is booming from all corners of the earth. T_T


So yes, I told myself. I have to enjoy this holiday to it's full. Of course, like a holiday, the first thing you gotta do is to get up LATE. But getting up everyday at !(#*$(#&(*%# SIX THIRTY AM@(*#()*&#@(* had already messed up my brain. And not to forget, phone!

Yes, even my phone could not give me a break. <_<

I DID NOT SET AN ALARM, MIND YOU.
Last night, I was even looking at my phone and laughing to myself 'HAH, no alarm this time! I shall sleep through the morning like a fatso, YES.'
But nooo, my phone just had to scream "NO BATTERY" at 7.30AM, and after that I could not go back to sleep anymore. =(

The whole morning. I had no idea what to do. Watch korean dramas? Oh yes, I did. But after awhile, I got tired of staring into the screen, so I went to eat breakfast. After that I walked around a little bit, thinking of what to do next.
Oh yes, while you are getting bored of reading how my morning went, I am getting bored just thinking of what I did this morning.

The past week, I've just been staring at nothing, and thinking to myself, "Wow, it's already been two months since school started! Time really flies!! O_O
But now, as i'm sitting here typing this, I think to myself, 'time is passing way too slowly... ' =(

This is impossible.
I need to think of more things to do for my holidays.
I need to go out.
I need.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment