No. no. no. no! It CAN'T BE!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2009 15:09 Posted by Lyn
Okay, i'm going to make this quick, because I only have 1 hour and 45 minutes before class starts.

So last sunday, as I was having my math class as usual, I had to tell my teacher that I did not finish my Add Math homework. He asked where did I stop, and I said "Oh.. around question 12".

But today, when I checked my homework, I actually stopped at question two! WHatttt??? WHAT?!?! AHhhhhhh... =O
What happened to meeee????? I REALLY TRULY believed that I had 4 questions left and not 14 questions you know!

Oh, this incident reminds me of the time when I was doing my Add Math homework, and I 'saw' this equation, did all the workings, and when the answer was wrong, went back to the question to read it but couldnt find it anymore! It was so weird. I screened through all the questions in that page and a few pages before and after also couldn't find the question that I saw. *goosebumps* Ugh, like a said before, something is definitely wrong with my brain. Haha.

Anyway, this ends my post, cause I better get those questions done before my teacher comes! =S
Oh help me.

0 Response to "No. no. no. no! It CAN'T BE!!"

Post a Comment