Friday, 1 May 2009 11:46 Posted by Lyn
It's 11.46am.

I have a class at 2pm later. I think I went a little off-topic in my essay, but oh well. We'll see how it goes. I don't know why, but i'm in a holiday mood this week. Even though it's not a holiday. Well, except for today, which is Labour Day, but I'm talking about the wholeee week. Didn't do much. Will suffer the consequences later tonight. =(

And you know how smart I am? Knowing that i'm supposed to catch up on alot of homework, I still went ahead to buy tickets to MPO anyway! Wow. Sometimes, I annoy myself.
Oh, but you know this concert is really like no other. (Don't you just sense the guilt I feel? Haha. Yeap, I thought so too. NOpe.) It's like a Charlie Chaplin concert! I wonder though, how will Charlie Chaplin fit into the classical music thing. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see? Hm.. But you know, it really must be awesome if the tickets can be like, totally sold out. Those of you who goes to MPO, you know that tickets are rarely fully booked right? Haha.

Anyway, because my Jie Jie isn't here to watch with me, i'll be going with my Aunty tonight. I was supposed to go alone, but my parents decided that KL is too dangerous now to be wandering alone(cause they'll be in cell and i'll have to wait for them). Yeap, economy is getting really bad and people are getting a little desperate. Lotsa kidnappings are happening now so you guys gotta take care kay?
I received an email about the latest crimes and everything and they were telling how people got kidnapped for either money or so that their organs could be sold and all. Bleghhh...disturbing and tragic, really.

Anyway, I gotta run now. Pray for the world!

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment