Hehe sorry sorry. I shall finally update again! Its just that I have so much to talk about but the thought of writing a long post is so.......scary.

Anyway! I came back from camp about 2 weeks ago, and since then it has been really busy cause I had to catch up on all the classes I missed. (and now i'm having extra classes to replace for when I go to Csehy). So yeah, thats pretty much it..
For music it has been......
I really need to work on my Bach and Beethoven though. Okay, even though I expressed much, MUCH dislike towards Bach before, I have to admit that it's beginning to grow on me. =) But I gotta work hard, especially if I wanna sit for the exam this year. And I want to because my slow pieces are starting to bore me. Haha. And Csehy is in 3 weeks!! o_O
Oh and guess what! Guess!! I won't be having piano classes till I return!!!!
(Actually on second thought...I don't know if its a good thing or not, but i'm still happy! =D)
Cause my teacher will be away for two weeks and when he comes back, i'll be going. Hee!
Talking about Csehy... I'm starting to freak out actually. Just starting. The thought of flying
alone is quite scary actually. And who knows? My sis and I share the same blood, and so I might actually (almost) miss the plane! And because i'm sitting in front of the gate, SEE the plane that i'm supposed to be sitting on fly off! HAHAhaha.. sorry Jie, couldn't help it. ;)

Okay enough talking. Pictures from camp! =)


The view from our balcony.


Jessica, Jade, and me shared a room together.
(It looks way better here, trust me.)



Jessica's flip flops...


....walking away!


Jo Dee

Jessica

Jade, Jo, me, Jess, Steph.

Uhm....no idea what they're doing. Haha.


Our lovely shower head that made our every shower so wonderful! Pffft.

I like this picture..don't you? =)

The Hall..

This was on the first day. They realised their mistake and took the 's' off 'nation' on the second day. Yupp.. heh


No, she's not smiling.

We wrote this too early. It wasn't A cockroach, but COCKROACHES


And I killed it with the water scooper! Aren't you so proud of me! =D

I thought this really looked like a mental hospital. White lights, mattress, door..no?

The gathering! This was so fun! We played so many games and laughed like MAD, I tell you. Hahaha..mm..


Andrea warning me not to take a video of her. I should have though, she was so funny. Haha..




They were playing volleyball I think. We were just walking around. Nothing much to do actually.

This is the Le Paris Hotel that everyone agreed should have been named Port Dickson Hotel.

Pittca's feet.

Pitt-tiff.

Before long, it was Family Fun Night! We played some games and one of them were...

'Imagine you and your group are stuck on an island. What will you wanna bring?'

We had like half hour izzit? About there....to make things we would like to bring if we were stuck on an island.

Group 1: We would like to bring an umbrella. With its pointed tip, we can use it to kill fishes, people(if necessary), and sheltor!

Group 2. They had quite a number of things. Fishing rod, hat??, spear, and most importantly, companion. Haha

This was my group. I was actually quite lost here.. haha. But from what I saw, we needed a helicoptor, compass, and God!

Haha, this was really funny!

This group decided that they would need Astro if they were stranded on a deserted island. Mm..I really wanted them to win actually. That was the funniest skit.

Pastor's group.

Group Picture. I don't think everyone was in it though. Some left early.

That's all for now!

-Till I decide to write again-

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment