Wooh!

So i'll be leaving in about two and a half hours time to port dickson for church camp.
I wasnt excited about it at all yesterday..haha, but today it's changing. Yeap, slowly changing.

The only sad thing is that I won't be able to come online for the next couple of days! And talk to Jie Jie! And blog! and see my bed! and use my toilet(though it's prob a good thing since it's always filled with horrible insects)!and and and ...NO KOREAN SHOW! Ah!!!

But then on the other hand, I don't really wanna come back either. Because i'm already seeing my teachers, lurking around, waiting for me to come back to torture me again.. replacements, replacements. *sighh*
Oh and my piano! I won't be able to practice for four days!! AHhh....how am I gonna go for classs...... and my Bach needs loads of work.

Why, oh why do we have holidays??


Oh wait, what am I talking about! *slaps self*

WHY OH WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH THINGS CALLED REPLACEMENTS?!

0 Response to "Wooh!"

Post a Comment