3 more days...

Monday, 6 July 2009 22:36 Posted by Lyn
...and counting! =)
And so, Csehy already started for a week. I'm only joining them on the third week.
Was looking through the pictures and ah! I can't wait to go already! I miss all of them!


Seeing the choir teacher, escorting, field day all made me smile. The memories! It's really saddening though that a few of them will be leaving when I go. *sigh*
__________

It's Jessica's birthday tmr!! She's in UK though...so I don't really get to wish her properly. Blah.. Thank goodness for phones. =)


I already told her this, but it's so lousy that she's coming back A DAY after i'm going! Really lousy okay. Aihh, miss her lahh.. it's so weird signing in now without seeing her online. Hahahah..


My dad said you look like a famous chinese actress. Haha. He can't remember the name of that actress though.

0 Response to "3 more days..."

Post a Comment