I can't believe its so near. At the same time, it seems as if time is crawling, and even one day takes forever to pass. Oh, and I haven't even started packing. Should I be feeling panicky now?
You know, a few days ago, I dreamt that my flight was leaving soon, but I still haven't packed yet. So I was really panicky and grabbed whatever I saw, mumbling to myself that i'll just get the rest when i'm there. Aihh.. I always get these kinda dreams when i'm about to leave for somewhere far. always. pfftt...
I'm on Skype with my sis now. But we're not really talking cause she's busy with something else, hence leaving me to rant on this blog. *sighh*
2 more days, 2 more classes. too little practice.
I feel like eating chocolate. And ice-cream.
You know, a few days ago, I dreamt that my flight was leaving soon, but I still haven't packed yet. So I was really panicky and grabbed whatever I saw, mumbling to myself that i'll just get the rest when i'm there. Aihh.. I always get these kinda dreams when i'm about to leave for somewhere far. always. pfftt...
I'm on Skype with my sis now. But we're not really talking cause she's busy with something else, hence leaving me to rant on this blog. *sighh*
2 more days, 2 more classes. too little practice.
I feel like eating chocolate. And ice-cream.
Post a Comment