I can't stand fireworks.
They are extremely loud, always have to go 'BANG!' to give everyone a fright, and just totally unnecessary.
As I am typing this, people out there are having a blast shooting those sparks.


ISHhhhhhhhh...........

____________

My literature book is lost. Gone. Poof. I don't know where is it. It's been half a week now, and I can't believe i'm saying this, but I really do miss that book. Well, maybe not 'miss'..more like NEED. I need to start writing essays on those stories. You know why? Two nights ago, I dreamt that my English teacher came back from her holiday and said,

"Is this all you've done?! *points to a small stack of paper*"

T_T


I'm tellin ya. I WILL burn all those books after my results are out(I wanted to after my exam actually. My dad didn't allow it. *sigh*). Not even kidding.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment