Okay, so I wasn't planning to blog for the rest of this year, but this is far too important to just let it slip by unposted!
I mean, it's such a breakthrough! After one year? Two? maybe even THREE? ( =O ) it has always brought trouble to me. I mean, going on and off like that! Mind you, it has not only bugged me, but the entire household too(who are basically my dad and older sis la)! Once, we were so angered we decided to give it a hard whack, hoping it'll feel some pain and get to its senses. But nooo....it continued in its stubborn defiance. Pulling the cords and giving it yet more whacks never helped. It just became worse.
I became so frustrated I starting doing all sorts of unimaginable things!
Pulling my hair...
Singing a lullaby...
Pat its back(or rather, its front) constantly, saying sweet words to it...
When it blinked, I would encourage it...
"You can do it, you can. Come onnnnn" "A little moreee" "Stayyyy, stay. STAY!!"
Once, I took a book to fan it, hoping to calm its nerves. Then, I got tired and switched on the fan instead. It began to improve. Little by little by little. Well, at least that was what I wanted to believe.
Many years laterr.....
A BREAKTHROUGH.
TODAY.
AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER.
ALL HOPES THAT WERE DEAD, ARE BROUGHT ALIVE.
THE ONE AND ONLY.
I mean, it's such a breakthrough! After one year? Two? maybe even THREE? ( =O ) it has always brought trouble to me. I mean, going on and off like that! Mind you, it has not only bugged me, but the entire household too(who are basically my dad and older sis la)! Once, we were so angered we decided to give it a hard whack, hoping it'll feel some pain and get to its senses. But nooo....it continued in its stubborn defiance. Pulling the cords and giving it yet more whacks never helped. It just became worse.
I became so frustrated I starting doing all sorts of unimaginable things!
Pulling my hair...
Singing a lullaby...
Pat its back(or rather, its front) constantly, saying sweet words to it...
When it blinked, I would encourage it...
"You can do it, you can. Come onnnnn" "A little moreee" "Stayyyy, stay. STAY!!"
Once, I took a book to fan it, hoping to calm its nerves. Then, I got tired and switched on the fan instead. It began to improve. Little by little by little. Well, at least that was what I wanted to believe.
Many years laterr.....
A BREAKTHROUGH.
TODAY.
AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER.
ALL HOPES THAT WERE DEAD, ARE BROUGHT ALIVE.
THE ONE AND ONLY.
WIMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhm yeah, that was supposed to be the climax. If you didn't feel it, well, too bad. I did! =D
Post a Comment