A lovely Sunday..

I've been feeling rather happy lately. I don't know why! Well, maybe it's because I finally had the long holiday i've been waiting for. And maybe also because of the awesome trip I had in Thailand.. ehehe

But...apart from that, I think Sunday had a totally big part of me feeling all happy. First, it was church! After so many weeks of not going, I really missed everyone there! You know, I never really regretted signing up for Powerfun. Taking care of kids are actually one of the best things ever =) Oh my, the cuteness!

And then it was Bilden(a creative learning class). We had this rather interesting project! Two Sundays ago, the students were asked to cut out numbers and stick it onto an A3 paper. It can be random, or you can try to create a picture that 'makes sense'.
Then last Sunday, the teachers brought out the different artworks and asked the students to make stories out of it. Since I had skipped the first week, some students had to give me a few of their artworks. Obviously, since now they had to make a story out of it, they gave me their worst pieces-numbers that were placed randomly! Yeah, thanks people.

Yes, it may sound like a silly project here, but it really was quite interesting! haha. Everyone thought hard about a story for 20 minutes, and later, we shared our stories to our groups. I think our group were the loudest people-we cracked up so hard that other groups would stare and us and start giggling too. Hahah..

Anyway, after that, we had to link everyone's stories into one big story, and goodness, everyone went crazy with their imagination! Our once quiet group suddenly became the loudest of all groups. Though our story isn't finished yet, but here's a gist of what it is. ;)

It's about a bee who saw a cow. The bee, in its frightened state, stung the cow. The cow gave a loud cry, and the owner's wife heard it. She detested the cow, and asked her husband to kill it and cook it instead(yes, this idea came from me, of course. ) The husband loved his cow, and in a heated argument with his wife, pushed her out of the window(the teacher insists that this act should be 'accidental'. haha, but common, intentional murder is always more interesting, yes?). While the wife was falling 20 floors down, she gave a high-pitched scream. The husband, hearing this scream, became mad and turned into a terrorist! He began to plant a bomb underground to create a huge earthquake, and the world changed forever.

And we had different scenarios where
-A chicken was born abnormally-the chicken could splurt out complex equations and everything. The whole chicken world despised him and made fun of him.
-A butterfly became some spirit.
-Two lovers were separated because of the earthquake.

Haha okay, to sum the long story short, something happened to the terrorist and he was nearing death. He had this flashback of his life and suddenly, he regretted the things he did. For the last 5 hours, he decided to make things right again.

He made the chicken become a star; (the butterfly something I forgot); and he brought the two lovers back together again. haha After all this, he breathed his last, and died.

Oh, the drama. =D

After class, I had my first Add Math lesson after a month's holiday! haha, it was alright. A good close for the day. =)

Alright, I gotta go makan now! (Oh yah, I wanted to post something about eggs! Oh well, next time! =) )

0 Response to "A lovely Sunday.."

Post a Comment