I don't get why ants are so attracted to our water boiler. Or water, to be more exact.
Seriously, why? Don't they know that it's just water? Nothing sweet is in there?
Ants are such a bother. I can't leave a cup of water alone for too long cause before you know it, ants will come crawling in (and drown, leaving floating bodies everywhere).
And my water boiler.
Why do you want to crawl in there?
Don't you know that hot, boiling water is in there?
Why do you wanna get boiled together with it?
Grhh, and when I look inside my tea, one or two are sometimes found floating at the top of it. Then i'll have to start scooping them out. Or sometimes, just close one eye and swallow it. =p
Seriously, why? Don't they know that it's just water? Nothing sweet is in there?
Ants are such a bother. I can't leave a cup of water alone for too long cause before you know it, ants will come crawling in (and drown, leaving floating bodies everywhere).
And my water boiler.
Why do you want to crawl in there?
Don't you know that hot, boiling water is in there?
Why do you wanna get boiled together with it?
Grhh, and when I look inside my tea, one or two are sometimes found floating at the top of it. Then i'll have to start scooping them out. Or sometimes, just close one eye and swallow it. =p
Post a Comment