Had my piano lesson today.

Today was yet another one of those days where I can't help but wonder, does my piano teacher ever have bad-piano days? Those days where everything just crumbles because your fingers aren't in the mood? Or because the room temperature isn't right?

Gahhhhh....it's frustrating.

Butthen, of course every pianist has their own bad-piano days right? I mean, how can your fingers actually co-operate every single time? I just can't understand. I don't believe.

I may sound as if I had a horrible lesson today. But no, that's not true. I just stand in awe every single time when i'm practically screaming different commands at my arm to work properly, while my teacher plays them as if its nothing really to it.

Anyway, enough ranting.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Let's all take this time to eat to our heart's content while collecting many lovely red packets! Taaas! =D

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment