So today, I decided to go collect my O-level cert. Since my dad had to go to KL anyway, I just followed him to finish some things up before heading to the British Council together.
And guess what! I got to see an actual courtroom today! =D (Whaaatt, i've never been to a court before okayy.)

It was superly exciting, really! The building was just hugee and the directory was just filled with "Mahkamah *inserts name*". And there was this huge spiral staircase that led to the upper floor! Totally awesomee.. =D
And people wearing coats! A lot of people wearing coats, while rolling their heavy briefcases. Haha, yes, I am very fascinated.

Anyway, we had to walk a long way before finally reaching the right room. And in there you could see the witness chair, the lawyers' tables, judge's place, and everything. Ahh, it was definitely an experience. ;)

I really really wanted to watch how a session took place, but ahh, there wasnt any for me to see. =(

Next time! Hopefully ;)

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment