Yesterday was another one of those nights where I had to shut my eyes tight and keep telling myself "sleep, sleep, sleep". But just as I was lying there in bed, a thought suddenly struck me. hey, you know, we have a lot of different kinds of noodles here in Malaysia!
Okay, don't ask me how that thought came about. Probably because I was just talking to JieJie earlier and I was just remembering the time when we talked about this the last time she came back. And probably too also cause I was hungry. Early dinners never work for me. =(
But no, I don't always think about food before going to sleep okay. Only sometimes. =p
Hahah, okay, getting back to noodles. You know, come to think of it, we really do have loads of different kinds of noodles! Have you ever thought about that? And when I say different, I don't mean spaghetti, macaroni pasta, shell-shaped pasta, spiral shaped pasta. They all taste the same(at least, to me) and that's cheating.
No, I mean noodles that are different in every way-colour, texture, taste, shape, everything!
Noodles like
-Pan mee
-Yee mee
-Laksa mee
-Kuey Teow
-Mee Suah
-Loh Shee Fun
-Bee Hoon
-Yellow Mee
-Wan Tan mee
-Maggi mee
..okay, enough. I'm getting hungry now. Ahah, but yeah, that's what I mean. And things like that make me glad that I live in Malaysia. =D
Anyway, enough blabbering for now, and back to staring at numbers. =(
-future task-
to collect a strand of every different kind of noodle and make a dish out of it! =)
Okay, don't ask me how that thought came about. Probably because I was just talking to JieJie earlier and I was just remembering the time when we talked about this the last time she came back. And probably too also cause I was hungry. Early dinners never work for me. =(
But no, I don't always think about food before going to sleep okay. Only sometimes. =p
Hahah, okay, getting back to noodles. You know, come to think of it, we really do have loads of different kinds of noodles! Have you ever thought about that? And when I say different, I don't mean spaghetti, macaroni pasta, shell-shaped pasta, spiral shaped pasta. They all taste the same(at least, to me) and that's cheating.
No, I mean noodles that are different in every way-colour, texture, taste, shape, everything!
Noodles like
-Pan mee
-Yee mee
-Laksa mee
-Kuey Teow
-Mee Suah
-Loh Shee Fun
-Bee Hoon
-Yellow Mee
-Wan Tan mee
-Maggi mee
..okay, enough. I'm getting hungry now. Ahah, but yeah, that's what I mean. And things like that make me glad that I live in Malaysia. =D
Anyway, enough blabbering for now, and back to staring at numbers. =(
-future task-
to collect a strand of every different kind of noodle and make a dish out of it! =)
Post a Comment