Just a couple of updates:

Friday, 2 July 2010 11:16 Posted by Lyn
So, I finally passed my driving test yesterday!! =) I started in March, and now it's July. You can imagine how long I've waited, yeap. The frustration and confusion, especially when I couldn't understand half of what was being said ALL the time-like when I thought 'dua suku' was 10 minutes break, and I came back soon after to an empty classroom. I guess that's the down part of being homeschooled-you don't learn Malay. But! I'm finally finished with it, and it's all over. Now just have to wait for my licence, and I'll be on the road in no time! ;) Beware-all other drivers out there.. *evil grin*

Also! I'm starting school on Monday! I sound quite excited, but I don't know if I really am. Sure, it's fun to finally be venturing to the world outside the Home, and making animate friends, that is, with real life people, and not walls and sinks. (Haha, I sound so pathetic. I'm exaggerating, really.) But at the same time, I don't want my holidays to end just yet. My sister just came back! We've not even finished our food marathons yet! In fact, we've just begun! =( How am I supposed to spend the next two months studying while my sister's back holidaying?? I don't even want to think about it.
But that aside, I'm glad to finally be productive again. Holidays can be very de-braining, if you know what I mean. I don't enjoy studying, but I do enjoy the fact that I'm working my brain and not just lying down somewhere being all sloth-ish. Hahaha..

Lastly, I'm finally starting a new violin teacher, and will be having our first lesson this coming wednesday. I thought about quitting violin, since everyone is saying that the course I will be taking is really heavy. And there was this student, who was studying IB and piano, decided to drop piano cause it was getting a little too tough to be doing both. And here I am, taking up the course, and trying to do my second diploma for piano by the end of the year, and picking up violin too. But, my mum said that if I quit, it would be really hard to take it up again, and it would be a waste, really, to be quitting halfway like that. So yeah, I decided to give it a try and see how everything goes. Hopefully I'll survive though =/ And I hope this teacher would be really patient, else I don't know how he'll survive either. Hahaha..

Okay, that's all for now.

Until next time,
=)

0 Response to "Just a couple of updates:"

Post a Comment