It has already been two weeks since school started, and I'm definitely enjoying every bit of it! =) It's really different of course, from what I've been used to, but it's a good change, I must say.
Though you may probably laugh at me, but I do enjoy walking into classrooms, and being excited for class trips, and having the same assignments as everyone, and everything. (Oh, except the cafeteria food, of course. Who enjoys that.....hah)
I miss my previous teachers though. Sometimes, I wish they could still teach me my subjects. But ah, life goes on. =)
Anyway, I'm considering joining a dance group to earn CAS(one of my compulsory subjects) hours, but I don't know if I should. I've been deglecting my piano these past few weeks, and the lack of practice is quite frustrating. But this dance thing sounds fun...... Ah, I don't know. We'll see. =)
Okay, I gotta run now.
More updates soon, hopefully!
Oh, and just something funny I read today:
Though you may probably laugh at me, but I do enjoy walking into classrooms, and being excited for class trips, and having the same assignments as everyone, and everything. (Oh, except the cafeteria food, of course. Who enjoys that.....hah)
I miss my previous teachers though. Sometimes, I wish they could still teach me my subjects. But ah, life goes on. =)
Anyway, I'm considering joining a dance group to earn CAS(one of my compulsory subjects) hours, but I don't know if I should. I've been deglecting my piano these past few weeks, and the lack of practice is quite frustrating. But this dance thing sounds fun...... Ah, I don't know. We'll see. =)
Okay, I gotta run now.
More updates soon, hopefully!
Oh, and just something funny I read today:
smart boss + smart employee = profit
smart boss + dumb employee = production
dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
Post a Comment