...I shall update. Haha
I know I haven't been updating in ages. Well, that's probably 'cause there's nothing to update about! My life has entered a different sort of monotony, where i'm just following time schedules everyday. I'm having a short school break now though, but it's more of like a 'study break' for wednesday when all the class tests start.
So how is school going for me?
School has been good. I think i'm starting to appreciate Economics(I can't say I like it yet, though) more. For English, I always find myself dreading the homework, but after finishing it, I think I actually enjoy doing them. Also, we are starting to lean towards Philosophy, and it's kinda interesting and fun, but also a little scary cause we'll be asked questions like 'What do you think is our purpose for existence?' and sometimes, the answers you get can be quite far from what you were expecting. Apart from that, we've also been watching movies and studying songs about stuff which may not be of the best content(inappropriate), and well, even as we're discussing about them, it can get quite uncomfortable at times.
It can be scary sometimes. I don't know. Especially since starting school, I just have been feeling this need to just stay closer to God, and building a stronger foundation(e.g. more consistent devotion and prayer?) so that even as I am surrounded with whatever, I won't be influenced and will know how to react in the right way.
I know He will give me the strength, courage, and wisdom to do it. =)
With this, I also wanna let you guys know,
I'm praying for you! =)
I know I haven't been updating in ages. Well, that's probably 'cause there's nothing to update about! My life has entered a different sort of monotony, where i'm just following time schedules everyday. I'm having a short school break now though, but it's more of like a 'study break' for wednesday when all the class tests start.
So how is school going for me?
School has been good. I think i'm starting to appreciate Economics(I can't say I like it yet, though) more. For English, I always find myself dreading the homework, but after finishing it, I think I actually enjoy doing them. Also, we are starting to lean towards Philosophy, and it's kinda interesting and fun, but also a little scary cause we'll be asked questions like 'What do you think is our purpose for existence?' and sometimes, the answers you get can be quite far from what you were expecting. Apart from that, we've also been watching movies and studying songs about stuff which may not be of the best content(inappropriate), and well, even as we're discussing about them, it can get quite uncomfortable at times.
It can be scary sometimes. I don't know. Especially since starting school, I just have been feeling this need to just stay closer to God, and building a stronger foundation(e.g. more consistent devotion and prayer?) so that even as I am surrounded with whatever, I won't be influenced and will know how to react in the right way.
I know He will give me the strength, courage, and wisdom to do it. =)
With this, I also wanna let you guys know,
I'm praying for you! =)
Post a Comment