Tuesday, 4 May 2010 12:09 Posted by Lyn
Why, hasn't it been long!

Though i'm quite certain that most of you have probably given up on this blog, I shall attempt to resurrect it once again. haha.. (you know, on second thought, it really wasn't that long.)

So, besides having signed up for college and driving, the days have been passing by quite monotonously. I don't really mind it though, because even though I do pretty much the same things everyday, I'm still doing something, and it's not all that boring. And in between, there are always American Idol and Korean dramas to keep me going.. =p

Anyway, I've decided to post some pictures today, since I never do, and my blog is just becoming more of a bore(Yes, even for me. So I can't imagine what it's like for you. Haha) than something to read.
Two days ago, we had a youth outing! Initially, the plan was to meet in church at 5.30am, get to the place, hike up the hill, and reach just in time to see the sunrise. But we, being the Malaysians we are, changed it to 6.15am because really, who would wanna get up at 4.30(or earlier) just to see sunrise? haha.. So we thought "hm, maybeee, 6.15 would still be okay!" And everyone was kinda hyped up for it (okay, maybe not everyone cause 6.15 is still pretty crazy early!).

But you know, we kinda forgot something.....

The travelling time.

Yes, it takes about 1 hr 30 mins to get there. So what we expected was


this


...or maybe this.

But instead...we got

this.

Haha, a bit fail, I know. But it was still beautiful!

I posted the rest of the pictures in facebook. So go see there! Yeap, that's about all for today. I need to go back to Business Studies now. =(

Taaaa!

Edit: hey, why is this dated 4th of May?? It's supposed to be 10th! Hmm..oh wells.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment