Been planning to see Line Line for a week now, but always tak jadi cause of the rain. Sheesh! =(((
Blehh. If nature shall continue to forbid me, then I shall storm into her house late in the night on wednesday 2:18am. ;)
_____________
I have a lot of english homework this week..but I can't seem to get it done. My brain has left me. =(
*starts singing the brain song with guitar solos in between*
lalalalalaaaa...
=)
_____________
Oh oh guess what?? I got permission to go for "Shattered" the Musical! Eeek, can't wait! ;D
All the old familiar faces i'll see and not to mention, the wonderful play. Hee.
If someone will accompany me (minus Jess cause she'll be in her own world =p) then I shall go!
Talking about Jess, I will not be seeing her for a MONTH and ONE WEEK in June-July! =OO Depressing, really. Why, oh why must her brother graduate during that time?! Gah, we'll need a sleepover before saying goodbye. =)
_____________
Oh yay! I gotta run now. The rain hasn't come yet and Line is back! SOo, I shall meet her soon.
Bye!
Blehh. If nature shall continue to forbid me, then I shall storm into her house late in the night on wednesday 2:18am. ;)
_____________
I have a lot of english homework this week..but I can't seem to get it done. My brain has left me. =(
*starts singing the brain song with guitar solos in between*
lalalalalaaaa...
=)
_____________
Oh oh guess what?? I got permission to go for "Shattered" the Musical! Eeek, can't wait! ;D
All the old familiar faces i'll see and not to mention, the wonderful play. Hee.
If someone will accompany me (minus Jess cause she'll be in her own world =p) then I shall go!
Talking about Jess, I will not be seeing her for a MONTH and ONE WEEK in June-July! =OO Depressing, really. Why, oh why must her brother graduate during that time?! Gah, we'll need a sleepover before saying goodbye. =)
_____________
Oh yay! I gotta run now. The rain hasn't come yet and Line is back! SOo, I shall meet her soon.
Bye!
11 April 2009 at 02:43
Haha won't you be in Csehy for July?