Jie Jie,

  • I miss how you would wake me up early in the morning, and I would drag myself out of bed just to eat breakfast with you.
  • I miss going shopping with you, and hunting for the biggest discounts together..
  • I miss going to Coffee Bean. Sitting down opposite each other, and taking a book to read while I drink my ice-blended and you sip your hot tea/coffee.
  • And Lotus, Sakae Sushi, and Nandos too.
  • I miss having you annoy me.. and me having someone to annoy back.
  • I miss our screams, singing, and laughter in the middle of the night that drives our neighbours insane.
  • I miss talking about all the random and nonsensical things that bore you. And though I know you're not listening three quarts of the time, I talk anyway.
  • I miss random hangouts with you, wherever they may be. Though most of the time it's Subang Parade.
  • I miss your Ah Mah taste, and your love for tea.
  • I miss hearing good piano playing at home.
  • I miss watching movies together.
  • I miss just having you around. Even when we both dont talk.
  • I miss going to piano and violin classes with you.
  • I miss having someone to vent my anger.

I miss you.

Thank you for the lovely package and I can't wait for July! Just hope I don't get lost. =/

=)

1 Response to "Jie Jie,"

  1. Jern Says:

    Aww I cried reading this. I MISS YOU TOO!!!! Eh who said I don't listen three quarts of the time! Only half the time okay! And you ah...your traumatic experience post gave me a traumatic shock when I scrolled down without knowing better. Can you please take the pic off? I can't concentrate on reading knowing it's there...even other posts...pretty please!(I had to access my OLD blog just to comment here, I was such an emo kid)

Post a Comment