Sleepover!

Hey hey!

So, I went out with Sayfryil, Sabrina, and Celine last friday and later sleepover in Saby's place. It was goood.. =)

Sayfryil and I reached Subang Parade around 12.45 and went to eat lunch while waiting for the rest (we were all supposed to eat together, but tak jadi). We ate in Sakae Sushi and stayed there till like 1.30-2? Yea.. then while paying for the bill, Saby and Celine creeped behind us and gave a sudden scream.

Haha.

You should've seeeen the cashier guy's face. LOL.

After that, we just loitered around till 8pm(yeah, and thats 7+ hours?!), doing loads camwhoring(as you can see below). Oh and Sayfryil decided to pierce her nose, and I decided to get myself a pair of shoes and earrings. =D Anyway, after Subang Parade, we decided to join Saby's cell group.

They decided not to have cell that night though.. instead, they celebrated Daniel and Janice's birthday. We also played pictionary and I totally exposed my lack of drawing skills. =/
Anyway! After cell, we followed Saby home and stayed there till the next day.

Ah, I shall stop talking now and let you see pictures instead. =)

To Sayf, Saby, and Line: If some of the pics you are like "I look so horrible here! Why in the world did she post this?!?! Arghhh...", I apologize in advance kay! Haha.. I don't really know which pics you guys want..so I just posted everything here(minus all the indecent ones la. lol) Hope you guys don't mind! And I think all are lovely ;)


Sayf's chicken and ginger rice. (ginger! =O *cringes*)
& green tea

My eel with egg rice & green tea. Mmm!


Sayfryil
Lovely coffee =)

Line & Sayf
Saby, me, Sayf






Thinking..of? See the smile and you know. ;)



Sayf: I hate your dimple lah lyn!
Me: Fine, I shall do my fake smile.
Happy? =P





Sayfryil's shades












Birthday Dude and Dudette-
Daniel and Janice










She! Deleted pics in my camera. ='(




Lala girl. =p











Everyone said I look nice..
I still can't decide.. hm..





















GRR....
Hmm...
HEE!








This....is when Sayfy sat on a chair..and oh no! The chair broke.
Hahaha..nolah, actually the chair was already gonna break anyway.. lol.
Hah. I bet you got lazy in the middle and just scrolled down right to the end, right? Haha. Yes I know, all these pictures in one day? Your face must be like o_O now. And actually, these isnt Everything also. Sayf and I had another camwhoring session in W^3 and the pics are in her phone..so yeah. =D
Kay, enough said for one day!
Bye!
P.S. I will post about my traumatic experience soon. Really, I will.

0 Response to "Sleepover!"

Post a Comment