Okay, so this happened last sunday. As usual, I had my math&add math tuition which ended at 10.30pm. Came back around 11 or so? Super exhausted. Decided to head to the shower and when I entered, this THING (My dad says its a cricket but I don't think so. It doesnt hop! Edit: Okay, now I think its a cricket. Quite sure it is anyway. heh) was crawling around the floor Really Fast okay! But thats okay, after all, its JUST a cricket right?
So, I took my super spray (Super. It saved me from all kindsa insects in the past. I love it. ) and started spraying at the insect. But ah! Nothing came out from the spray. =( I had already finished the whole bottle(on other insects, of course)! I suddenly panicked. Oh no! What will I do without my spray?! And then..ah hah! I ran to another room, poured a little nail polish remover liquid over and running back to my room, I started spraying the cricket agian. But...that liquid had no effect whatsoever on the cricket! It just continued running around, as if it was just annoyed at me spraying it, and not actually getting tortured to its death. Ugh.. it was annoying okay.
*Spray spray spray*
I didn't care. I would spray till that thing dies. It just kept running away from me..and went to hide beside a blue bucket(don't ask me what it's doing there). Naturally, that didn't stop me and I just went on spraying behind the bucket. (the bucket is put in a small corner at the side of the toilet).
SUDDENLY..
OUT OF NO WHERE..(well, actually from the corner of the wall)
This HUGE spider came scrambling out!!!
IT WAS THE BIGGEST THING EVER! I started screaming okay. And the more I scream, the more the spider moved. Oh man...you should've seen the way that thing crawled. *shivers*
I screamed for my dad, who came in soon after laughing when I told him there was a HUGE spider! Laughed! O_O
Dad: *still laughing* Eh yalah, it's big la.
Lyn: Seeee... I told you! Kill ittt!!
Dad: Wait wait..lemme find the spray *walks away*
*more screaming*
Pause.
[Lemme tell you something about this spray my dad is talking about kay. So, many months ago, we had like 3 or 4 bottles of Sheltox lying around the house. But recently, all these bottles mysteriously vanished! Gone! Poof! Really.
So, the next time we went to Giant, I made a point to get myself a bottle of Sheltox. As I was heading towards that section, and my dad was like "Nono..we still have at home. No need to get." And I went "Noo..don't have. I checked! Don't have already." (and we went on for the next week minutes). In the end, I went home quite miserable. =( ]
Coming back to the story, my dad came back a few minutes later.
Dad: I cannot find lah..dunno what happened to all of them.
Lyn: Seeee!! Thats why I wanted to get one the other day!! How now?! HOWWWWW!! T_T
*continues whining* *cannot..cannot..cannot..how how how*
Dad: What you want me to doooo........
Lyn: Take a chopper!! KILL IT!!
Dad: *starts laughing again*
Me: T_T
*an idea crosses his mind...*
My dad then took the broom..went to the toilet, and BAM!
=DDDDDDDDDD
...and this is my happy ending! =D
But no! I'm not finished yet. Cause I bet you are just laughing away when you read my post, and not actually understanding how traumatic the whole thing was. You see, I wasn't exaggerating when I say the spider is HUGE okay. It really was. And I knew you probably won't believe me if I told you and would just go "HAHA, she's scared of spiders! *evil laugh*" Nope, I do not have that phobia. (I know someone who has it though. hehe) Anyway! I decided to take a picture. Yes, I managed to calm myself down and get a snapshot before screaming again.
(Picture Deleted)
BIG RIGHT!!!! And this was taken at a distance okay. Ughhhh....*faints*
Hm...maybe it's a runaway tarantula..from Africa or somewhere maybe. Eeekk! =p Anyway! This ends my post here. Well, I guess it turned out to be the full story instead of just a gist? Oh well.. ;)
Lyn~
Post a Comment