My First One about My Last one. ;)

Hello people!

So, this is my first post...which I think is always the most bothersome just because it's the first.
Anyway! I shall give you a short introduction about me(on second thought, I won't), and why I created this blog.

Well, I was deadly against creating another blog because my previous blog was named my-last-one, and I really wanted that to work out. But unfortunately, it didn't. And so, I gave up the whole idea of having a blog.....until TODAY. Credits to Celine, for forcing me to create one so that we can complete the whole circle. =D

That's all for now! Oh, and if you are the slow kind and is still wondering about my title, its about me writing my first post about my last blog, get it?? Ahaha...and yes, I would appreciate it for you to keep your mockery to youself. Pfft.

Signing out,
Lyn

0 Response to "My First One about My Last one. ;)"

Post a Comment