Friday, 28 May 2010 17:34 Posted by Lyn
Dad to Mum: You see lah, your daughter. Car, she wanna drive. But petrol, I have to pay. Service, I have to take. Tires, I have to change. Cleaning, kakak have to do.
Me: =D
Mum: Yalah. That day ah, I went to eat breakfast and there was this father and daughter in one table. Then the father went off to buy other things, and the daughter just sat there. When the food came, she ate everything herself only. JUST when the father came back to sit down, she says "You pay already ah?"*points to food* Then the father had to get up to pay for the food. And 4 ringgit only you know! Children these daysss.... *shakes head*
Me: Whaaattt.....this is the responsibilty of the parents okay...Then you expect the daughter to pay for her food??
Mum: Then children don't have to take their allowance lah, since everything is being paid for.

*moment of silence*

Me: Speaking of allowance............ *huge grin*

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment