I don't know how to study.
Someone, please tell me how. I need to know your secret. Everything I read- it's just not going in that brain of mine. And after turning the page, I have no clue what the previous question was asking about.
How do you force your brain to listen to you?
It's my body. But, why can I never control it? When I play the piano, my fingers refuse to listen to me. Or when I blow my hair one way, it'd still curl back out the opposite way. And now? When I read the words, I understand it. But somehow? Nothing is being processed. It's like my brain has this 'refresh' button where you turn the page, and everything becomes new all over again.
Tomorrow, quickly come. I've been awaiting you all week.
I always say, I need Friday to quickly come. I just need to get that paper over with. I know tomorrow won't be the end of my exams yet, but it doesn't matter to me. I just need to be done with this subject. This horrible subject. *cringe*
Gahhhhhh............
Oh, another depressing thing. My car is finally here!! But, what's so depressing about that, you ask? Well, I don't have my licence yet, so I can't drive it.
I'm going to hold a grudge against those people in the driving school for always delaying my lessons, pffffft.
='(
Post a Comment