Monday, 17 May 2010 21:08 Posted by Lyn
One paper down!
Three more to go?

This definitely doesn't feel like an exam period. And I know I should be studying more, but I can't. During exams, people lock themselves up in their rooms, and dedicate the next 190495295837 hours staring at textbooks till they become four-eyed. But what do I do? I watch movies and blog more often. I even changed my blogskin and chatterbox!(and you know how long it can take to find a proper layout, right?)

Today, while waiting for my paper to start, my dad called me to wish me all the best.

Dad: So what are you doing now?
Me: Revising loh..here and there. Haha
Dad: Aiyoh, no need to revise already lah, you study so much already!
Me: Erm no, not really. Remember last night I was watching a movie? *ehehe*

*aiks*
I should do something about it lah. This can't go on.

Hm, maybe next week.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment