I'm telling you, Milo has got to be one of the greatest inventions ever. No, seriously.
So for those of you who don't already know, i'm one of those milliontrilliongazillion people who are just addicted to Milo and can never get enough of it. It's like one of those things where I just need to take everyday. And sometimes, I even wonder if they add addictives inside to get people to continue buying their product. >.> Someone needs to check the ingredients they use.
Okay, so me, being me, decided to google 'milo' because I forgot(*gasps*) the name of the inventor who made this awesome drink/food/everything. And in Wiki, I learnt so much more about Milo than I ever knew!
Like, did you know that some mamak stalls use Milo as an ingredient to make their ROTI CANAI????? O_O
And and, Malaysia is said to be the world's largest consumer of Milo??
Oh oh, and another one- "Milo was once used as a nutrient supplement when it was first introduced in the country, and has thus gained a reputation as a 'must have' drink for the old and the younger generations. " (Oh yes, a definitely MUST HAVE drink! =D)
Hehehehe, stop shaking your heads okay, you people. Milo is definitely a post-worthy topic to blog about. Hahaha, okay, and now.... I shall complete this post with....

So for those of you who don't already know, i'm one of those milliontrilliongazillion people who are just addicted to Milo and can never get enough of it. It's like one of those things where I just need to take everyday. And sometimes, I even wonder if they add addictives inside to get people to continue buying their product. >.> Someone needs to check the ingredients they use.
Okay, so me, being me, decided to google 'milo' because I forgot(*gasps*) the name of the inventor who made this awesome drink/food/everything. And in Wiki, I learnt so much more about Milo than I ever knew!
Like, did you know that some mamak stalls use Milo as an ingredient to make their ROTI CANAI????? O_O
And and, Malaysia is said to be the world's largest consumer of Milo??
Oh oh, and another one- "Milo was once used as a nutrient supplement when it was first introduced in the country, and has thus gained a reputation as a 'must have' drink for the old and the younger generations. " (Oh yes, a definitely MUST HAVE drink! =D)
Hehehehe, stop shaking your heads okay, you people. Milo is definitely a post-worthy topic to blog about. Hahaha, okay, and now.... I shall complete this post with....

After all, what's a milo post without a milo picture? =)
Post a Comment