I can't study.
I can't concentrate.
Instead, what do I do? Sign in blogger and start blogging? Ugh. *smacks self*
How can I do this. I am utterly disappointed with myself. AND YET? I'm STILL not doing anything! I'm still staring at the screen and typing this! =O
Really, what is wrong with me.
Actually, I feel like sleeping, because I can stand having a flu and sore throat. It's really tiring, having to sniff up my nose all day( Is there even such a phrase? 'sniff up my nose'? hahaha, but it sounds nice, so i'll use it anyway. =D )
But now, I actually feel like eating. Thanks to Jessica, who always has to tell me when she is going to get some food. Really, can't you just get them without telling me and tempting me?
Or maybe I should study, because really, that's what i'm supposed to be doing in the first place. And you know, I always position my books so that they are in front of me, and the computer is further away. But as always, my hands would prefer stretching further, and my eyes would prefer looking straight ahead than down, and it's really annoying.
Okay, you know what.
Once again, I shall attempt to study.
Goodbye to you, too.
Edit: Well, if you wanted to know if my attempt was successful(eventhough you probably don't really care but i'll tell you anyway), it wasn't. I went to bed soon after.
I can't concentrate.
Instead, what do I do? Sign in blogger and start blogging? Ugh. *smacks self*
How can I do this. I am utterly disappointed with myself. AND YET? I'm STILL not doing anything! I'm still staring at the screen and typing this! =O
Really, what is wrong with me.
Actually, I feel like sleeping, because I can stand having a flu and sore throat. It's really tiring, having to sniff up my nose all day( Is there even such a phrase? 'sniff up my nose'? hahaha, but it sounds nice, so i'll use it anyway. =D )
But now, I actually feel like eating. Thanks to Jessica, who always has to tell me when she is going to get some food. Really, can't you just get them without telling me and tempting me?
Or maybe I should study, because really, that's what i'm supposed to be doing in the first place. And you know, I always position my books so that they are in front of me, and the computer is further away. But as always, my hands would prefer stretching further, and my eyes would prefer looking straight ahead than down, and it's really annoying.
Okay, you know what.
Once again, I shall attempt to study.
Goodbye to you, too.
Edit: Well, if you wanted to know if my attempt was successful(eventhough you probably don't really care but i'll tell you anyway), it wasn't. I went to bed soon after.
Post a Comment