Followed Aunty Sally to church at 9am. Lydia, Esther, Ellen, and her friend Jodee came too. We talked about lotsa random stuff..and American Idol too-David Archuleta, to be more specific. Hee. Funny larh all the stories about how he got stuck in the airport for 2 hours with gals screaming over him. But the funniest part was when Lydia told us how crazy her Aunty is over him. HAHA. Can laugh till stomach ache I tell you.
The Children's Easter Celebration ended at 4pm, and I followed Jess home(that explains the random post before this. Haha). Hang around, then went for dinner with them. Oh myyy, you should've seeen how
Jo Dee then came at 7.40pm and we headed to HCA for Shattered! Met so many old friends there! Yeap, the old familiar faces(haha sorry, random title of a poem). Anyway, the church was realllyyy different. Where the stage was, and the band, and everything! And of course, the poeple. Most of them looked kinda the same as what I remembered, except in a bigger version this time. Haha.. oh and Pastor Alan! Ah, how could I forget! I used to nickname him Mr Shiny Shoes when I was little..just cause he had nice polished shoes. Heehee. Funny funny.
Oh right, the musical. Haha. Yeah, the musical was really great! It was simply awesome. Much better than the musical I saw the night before in another church. Haha. I think all of their hard work paid off, and it was a job well done. Everything ended at 10.10pm and my dad came 5 mins after that! Sad, really, cause I wanted to catch up with some of them..but dint have the time to do so. Blehh..
But yeap, I certainly enjoyed myself there.
Sunday
Pastor, Esther, and Uncle Fook KhiangJade
After service, we had fellowship lunch. Yeap, lunch. =D The food wasn't bad at all. Hehe. After lunch, I realised that my camera could take a few more pics, and so I asked Tiff to take with me, but she dint want to. =( Then I asked Stephenie, and then Lydia. No one wanted to take with me. Double =( Then out of the blue, Jeremy came with this table and was like "Take me! Take me!" Haha..so yeap, I took him.
Haha..I got a pic of her anyway. Pitt-tiff.
I wanted to take a pic with Jess, since she said that we never have one perfect pic together..but she left before I could remember! *Sighh* It'll have to be another time then.
___________
My parents might be going to Penang on May for Mother's Day to celebrate with my Grandma. But I don't think i'll be going, since it's the weekend and i'll be having youth and all. I also gotta finish my all my hw for Sunday classes..so yeah, sleepover anyone? =D
___________
"If love is a disease, you make me sick!"
Had my violin class today. Halfway class, my teacher suddenly said "I read your t-shirt." *laughs and shakes his head* HAHA. Owh man, reminded me of the time when my former English Lit teacher read that same shirt and gave an embarrassing laugh after that. Hahahaha...hm, that was weird.
I should stop wearing that shirt to class.
___________
Oh my mum said something last night that totally cracked me up! Summore after Math and Add Math class, so LAGI cracked up!
Mum: Eh, Aunty Mei Nee will be following us to violin class tmr..she wanna observe how he teach and all..
Me: O_O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I laughed so hard and loud my parents started laughing too, wondering what's wrong with me. HAHAHA.. sorry, you won't get it. It's a long story. Only Jie Jie and Jess will prob know what i'm talking about. Haha.
Funny funny.
13 April 2009 at 20:42
Oh my goodness char kuey teow!! Is aunty Mei Nee really going to observe?? And yeah Chong Jern-lyn you should really stop wearing those shirts to class.