Just finished watching the movie Taken. Not bad..but wayy too much violence.

Oh and I had my English lesson today. So glad it's over..no more essays to worry about! =D Next week, i'm supposed to write about "Looking After Children" Ah.....helllpp me.. =(

I still have tonnes of hw to do. But no mood.. howw??

__________

I'm trying to convince Jess to practice her piano more so she will pass her exam, and hopefully a distinction too! =D Then we can celebrate together, and spend the whole day in a mall or something cause i'm dying to get out and this would be a good excuse =D . and just be unproductive. Well-deserved okay. Hee. (Oh yay! She's gone practicing now. )


Is there such thing as an optimistc pessimist? o_O

__________

I really love listening to Piano Concertos No. 2 and 3 by Sergei Rachmaninov you know. It's been a long time now..and when I listen to other music and stuff, I'll still be humming this tune--consciously and unconsciously. Mm yes, it's a lovely piece. =)

Talking about music, I have lost all urge to practice nowadays. (Yarh, I know. How terrible of me to pester someone else to practice when I myself isn't. Pfft..terrible. Oh well =p) Oh, and my fingernails are even getting quite long, and it's really bugging me. (Ah! I just measured it and it's 1mm long! No way. I'm going to cut my nails now.)

I think i'm losing my sanity. Again. *gives a slow, disturbing smile*

Lol, just kidding. ;)

1 Response to " "

  1. Jern Says:

    Long fingernails??? That is...un unthinkable!! What a sin! Haha Rachmaninov is amazing!!

Post a Comment