I'm talking to myself. So ignore this post please. =)
______________________
Okay, I was wrong.
Bach isn't THAT bad anymore. It's just bad. Not VERY bad. But still bad. Yupp. Haha. I think it can actually sound quite nice if you know how to play it well. But sadly, I can't. Yet.*think positively* Haha.
NOW, the thing that's bugging me is the last page of my Beethoven Sonata. Well, not the wholee page. Just the first two lines of the last page. I'm trying to get the scores online now so I can show you how bad it really is. If I can't get it, i'll draw it. Haha.
I mean it's not that the notes are really hard or whatever.. I just can't get the rhythm right! Its so tricky! Ugh. You just have to see it to understand my dilema. And today, when I told my teacher I don't know how to play that part, he spent a few minutes teaching me lar while I try again and again. Then he was like "Actually, it's easier if you play it faster. Really." Okay, so I tried, but it got even more messed up cause my left hand was slower than my right. So as i'm finishing the first bar with my left hand, my right hand has already finished second bar.
Anyway, cutting the story short, he told me in the end that I should not think about it when i'm playing. Cause the more I think of it, the more i'll mess it up. Yeah, i'm thinking the exact thing(maybe not exact, but yeah) you are now. How to play without thinking?!?!
Grrrr........
______________________
Okay, I was wrong.
Bach isn't THAT bad anymore. It's just bad. Not VERY bad. But still bad. Yupp. Haha. I think it can actually sound quite nice if you know how to play it well. But sadly, I can't. Yet.*think positively* Haha.
NOW, the thing that's bugging me is the last page of my Beethoven Sonata. Well, not the wholee page. Just the first two lines of the last page. I'm trying to get the scores online now so I can show you how bad it really is. If I can't get it, i'll draw it. Haha.
I mean it's not that the notes are really hard or whatever.. I just can't get the rhythm right! Its so tricky! Ugh. You just have to see it to understand my dilema. And today, when I told my teacher I don't know how to play that part, he spent a few minutes teaching me lar while I try again and again. Then he was like "Actually, it's easier if you play it faster. Really." Okay, so I tried, but it got even more messed up cause my left hand was slower than my right. So as i'm finishing the first bar with my left hand, my right hand has already finished second bar.
Anyway, cutting the story short, he told me in the end that I should not think about it when i'm playing. Cause the more I think of it, the more i'll mess it up. Yeah, i'm thinking the exact thing(maybe not exact, but yeah) you are now. How to play without thinking?!?!
Grrrr........

There you go. I got the pic at long last! Anyway, I bracketed out the passage that was and is still driving me nuts. Though you may not get it, but oh well. I just needed to put it out. Ignore it. =) Anyway as you can see, its a triplet to a crotchet and the crotchet has to be played only after the left hand plays the first note. And it's supposed to be played super fast. 5 pages for this movement in 3 minutes(according to the cd). AIh, I got aloooottttaaa work to do! =S
I told you to ignore this, why didn't you listen?! Haha. Oh and i'm supposed to write an essay tonight titled 'The Attraction of Forbidden Things'. Hahahaha.. funny funny. Hmm... =)
Post a Comment