So! Celine, Sayf, and the gang are prob hanging out in Sunway Pyramid (and lyn goes *ahh...pyramid*)now. Don't even ask me why I can't go. ='( *sniff sniff*
Anyway, I watched American Idol last night. Aih, no need to say larh right. Kris was Awesomeee(and Adam too but back to Kris. Haha.). I was sitting there, getting mesmerized and everything, when my mum just had to spoil the moment and say.....
"His teeth not nice lah."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unacceptable okay. Totally unacceptable. And unforgivable. *glares*
__________
Oh oh, you know the other week, I was having my Science lesson, and we were wondering what in the world was inspired air and expired air. Then my teacher told me a story(yes, my teachers tell me lotsa stories. Haha.) of how he met with an old friend once, and when my teacher asked how was his dad, the friend replied "Oh, he has expired".
!!!! Why do you SAY that?!?! =O Just say he passed away or something lah! Expired sounds soo...... EXPIRED, you know. Aih, cannot understand these people lar. Sounds so cruel you know, to say someone has expired.
__________
Alot of random numbers(handphone and housephone) have been calling my phone lately and it's getting annoying. Bleh..and it's okay if they say "Hello? Oh i'm sorry, I got the wrong number" but noooo, they just have to slam the phone back down when they hear an unfamiliar voive answer instead. Pfft.
Anyway, i'm getting lazy to blog already. I need a nap, but am fighting against it because its gonna become a habit if I continue having naps during the day. I'm going off the comp anyway though, and till I find something interesting to blog about(or not), I will not blog. Wait, what am I talking about. Aih, bye people, I need food.
Anyway, I watched American Idol last night. Aih, no need to say larh right. Kris was Awesomeee(and Adam too but back to Kris. Haha.). I was sitting there, getting mesmerized and everything, when my mum just had to spoil the moment and say.....
"His teeth not nice lah."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unacceptable okay. Totally unacceptable. And unforgivable. *glares*
__________
Oh oh, you know the other week, I was having my Science lesson, and we were wondering what in the world was inspired air and expired air. Then my teacher told me a story(yes, my teachers tell me lotsa stories. Haha.) of how he met with an old friend once, and when my teacher asked how was his dad, the friend replied "Oh, he has expired".
!!!! Why do you SAY that?!?! =O Just say he passed away or something lah! Expired sounds soo...... EXPIRED, you know. Aih, cannot understand these people lar. Sounds so cruel you know, to say someone has expired.
__________
Alot of random numbers(handphone and housephone) have been calling my phone lately and it's getting annoying. Bleh..and it's okay if they say "Hello? Oh i'm sorry, I got the wrong number" but noooo, they just have to slam the phone back down when they hear an unfamiliar voive answer instead. Pfft.
Anyway, i'm getting lazy to blog already. I need a nap, but am fighting against it because its gonna become a habit if I continue having naps during the day. I'm going off the comp anyway though, and till I find something interesting to blog about(or not), I will not blog. Wait, what am I talking about. Aih, bye people, I need food.
Post a Comment