*sighh*

I miss my plant that used to grow on my roof.

Yes, it was really cute and pretty and random. But now, it's gone. Why? My parents said it's not good cause it'll block the pipes thingy and our house will get flooded when it starts raining. So, they just cold-heartedly pulled the helpless plant off. *tear* Sad, really.
And and, I can't use my phone.. My mum forgot to pay the bill. So they cut my line off. I'm not even allowed to send an sms! Oh, how cruel! =((

But........thank God for Boh Tea! =DD



Yes, BOH TEA. *ahh...*

All unfortunate events(as said above) are forgotten! =) Yeap, just one sip of this tea and oh, what bliss!

If you are now saying "Ew, the packaging is soo unappealing.", remember Susan Boyle! Have you not learnt your lesson?! Hahaha..

(For those who don't know the Susan Boyle story, go look at http://www.youtube.com/watch? ;) )

Yeap, you could say i'm addicted to it. Mmhm, it's good. You should try it some day. ;)

Anyway, thats all for now! Homework is nagging. =(

0 Response to "*sighh*"

Post a Comment