Something to revive my blog =p

Monday, 6 April 2009 15:43 Posted by Lyn
Past few days have been really tiring for me. Ahh, i've been napping everywhere! Aunty Nancy's place, in the car, while waiting for my violin lesson... .

Anyway, I shall keep this short. Uhm so last friday was my birthday. It was alright. Glad to finally meet the Americans after how long?! (since last november if i'm not wrong) And of course glad to see Celine and Sayf too. Saby couldn't make it though.. =(
Oh, and I also had a superbly delicious meal at Buonesera. The food was awesomeee.. =D It really was a shame that I forgot my camera..else I could make you drool too! But aih, you know how bad my memory is. Hehe..
The best surprise was a week before though, when I got a package from my sis! *huge grin*


Yes, I know you can't read the message and all, and ahh..I can't be bothered to type it out here. Heh sorry!


All in all, I got a lovely CD, a handmade card, and a coin purse.

Yeap, I know I have the most awesom-est sis ever. =D

________________

Saturday came and I went for youth. It was movie day (whee!) and we watched Armageddon. Very nice. =D There were happy moments, kan-cheong moments, very kan-cheong moments, and then extremely sad moments. Yeap, it was a good movie. (Though it would have been better without all the cut offs in between. It's rated U anyway! Oh well.)

Oh and we finally started Bible Knowledge again this sunday. We only started on the introduction though..but I can bet with you that this coming week would be a bigger drag even though we are starting chapter one. (Pastor Jerry can't make it this week. Yup, you know who is replacing him. LOL =p) Kidding! (actually no, i'm not)

But putting that aside, i'm quite excited for this weekend to come! Can't wait for the musical Scattered Shattered! Oh, and we are having a Baptism session this Sunday. Yay to Esther and Jade and everyone else who are getting baptized! And after service, ahh..makan time! XD Yeap, we are having fellowship lunch together. Eee, can't wait! ;)

Anyway, that's all for now. Bye! =)

0 Response to "Something to revive my blog =p"

Post a Comment