Helpp..??

Had literature today. Before that, my dad was already bugging me to join this essay writing competition but I was kindaaa reluctant. Hehe.. Sooo, when my teacher came he decided to tell her about it and now, she wants me to do it too. Blehh.. :/

So, what is this competition thing all about? Well, you gotta write an essay of 800-1200 words about "The Best Things in Life". Yah, interesting huh? Anyway, the winner gets 2 tickets to Dubai.(now you know why my dad wanted me to join. lol) We'll see how lar.. ;)
________

Oh yahh! Before I forget, guess what?!!? Trauma has returned! =O And it's worse this time!! =OOO

Yesterday, I was in the bathroom getting ready for a shower( Jiorr, it's always during showers I tell you! I'm getting the impression that showers are bad now..) and suddenly, guess what I saw.


*heart stops beating*



.....



.....



.....



A BABY SPIDER!!!!!!


*faints* *dies*


Do you have ANY CLUE what that means?!?!


IT MEANS, THAT THE FRIGGIN MONSTER THAT DIED HAD A NEST BEFORE, AND NOW, WHO KNOWS HOW MANY HAVE HATCHED AND THEY ARE HAPPILY LIVING IN MY TOILET.


O_O


Yes, I am one sad tomato. ='(

0 Response to "Helpp..??"

Post a Comment